Apple Counting Play Dough Mats




Hi my friends! How is your week going? I am on a break from school for 2 weeks. I cannot believe we only have one quarter of the school year left for 2014. Eeek! 

I have found some time to finish a 'Number Play Dough Mats' resource I started quite a few months ago. I have also prepared an exclusive one just for you!

Head over to TpT to find this pack of apple themed play dough mats! Your students will have fun saying the little rhyme, rolling red balls of play dough and making a stack of apples on the group to match the number on the tree. 


These will help with numeral identification and counting up to 10.



And you can find my 'Number Mats' resource at TpT too! Find them HERE

These ones are not themed, and would make a great all-year-round number activity or center. 







Thanks so much for stopping by, I will see you again soon!