Find Your Treasure!

Ahoy, me hearties!

Today is 'International Talk Like a Pirate Day'! To celebrate, I have joined with some friends to give you the chance to find lots of pirate booty!

I want to share with you, a free sample 'Play on the Page' game with a pirate theme.



You can find it by clicking on the image below, and download find it from Google Drive:




If you need more teaching treasures, head over to my TpT store - I have my entire resource collection on sale for today only!

In my store, you can find  my recently revised 'Pirate's Treasure Super Set'. 


With this packet, you can make up 5 'print and play' games. Each game will help your students revise a different number range from 0-50!


In each set there is 8 game boards, number cards and to add some pirate excitement to the game, some shark and treasure cards. 


A worksheet is included for each game as well!


Click on the button below to find my TpT store.



Not celebrating today? Store these goodies in your treasure chest for later in the year when you can implement a whole unit of work on Pirates!




Thanks for stopping by!