Five for Friday Fun

Five for Friday time! 


1. Pink Roses

My little man just walked through the door, this very minute. Well, maybe ten minutes ago, with a bunch of my favourites. Pink roses! An early Mother's Day surprise. 

Excuse my face. I have had a head cold for 3 days now. Feeling very tired and well, just yuk! But with this little man by my side, how could I not be happy! Don't think he is too fond of selfies.


2. Thermo

I am still excited about my Thermomix - but moving on from raw salads and green things to homemade chocolate dairy deserts and other yummy stuff. Stuff that is still very good to eat, because it's made from scratch. With real ingredients. From farms, like eggs and milk and stuff. So it's OK. I am being thermo-healthy. 


3. Scrappy drawings. 

With my head cold this week, I have been drained of energy. Sometimes even too drained to do housework. Imagine that. But I did get a bit of time to draw. Scrappy style. Now, just to find time to get them all prettied up.


4. Friends

Hubby earned HUGE points today for coming home from the shops with this. For me. It has been on my wish list forever. I am not sure where my wish list actually is, but one day I will find it and maybe draw some scrappy stuff all over that too. 

But for now, I will be on the lounge. With Kleenex. Chocolate thermomixed-yogo, and ten seasons of Friends. Heaven.



5. Speaking of Friends

Thanks for being here blog friends - I appreciate you so much!