SaveSave

Thursday, 8 May 2014

Day 4 - FREE Writing Booklet


This post will be short, friends. I have been laid up all day with a head cold. It is not fun.
And it's not nice to be forced to realize that I have a REAL difficulty being still and doing nothing. 

And I apologise if some of these sentences do not make sense. My head is full of yuk, and I am still sneezing out bath fizz. 

I got a tiny spurt of energy at 7pm and got this post finished for you!

It is day 4 of my Teacher Appreciation week of celebration. I want to share a free file with you. It will soon be added (with a bunch of others) to my Big Bundle of {Kindergarten} Writing Books. 

Although {Kindergarten} is in the product title, it is mentioned nowhere through the actual student pages, so you can easily use these with Pre-Ks OR First Grade. Let's face it, it is getting harder and harder to clearly define work for one grade level - students come to use with such a variety of skills.

The great thing about these books is that you can easily differentiate them to cater for YOUR learners. Use all 5 pages from one file, to create a book that gradually gets harder each day. Or, for your students that require more focused support, make them a special book that contains five pages from five different files, all focusing on the one skill (e.g. tracing).

This free file is called "It's summer" and is the first of my books to introduce a second sentence. Your students will enjoy talking about some of the activities they will be doing over the summer. Aussie teachers, download this and pop it away for December! 


You can click on the image below to download this file right from Google Drive. 


Great news - TpT has extended their HUGE sale for another day! If you would like more of my 'Writing Books' please check out the bundle on TpT, by clicking on the image below and grab it while it's on sale - you will save 28%!




Thank you so much for stopping by and helping me celebrate Teacher Appreciation week! Thank you for all the lovely comments you have left me, I truly love reading them!

No comments: