Five for Friday + Free Writing Book for Kindergarten

friday fun day


I have been wanting to link up for 'Five for Friday' for a long time and I have finally made it!! I had a week full of random - so finding five random highlights was super easy!

1. Cupcakes

Pretty miniature cupcakes. 4 friends chatting. Delish conversation, laughter and afternoon tea. Does it get any better?! My FAVE was the choc-mint!

2. Scrappy Sketches

Lots of scrappy doodling this week! Meet 'Scrappy Jack'!

3. Piano

My daughter is learning the piano at school. She has been practicing at home this week and I think I might just be learning a few things as well!

4. Writing in Kindergarten

A new addition to my Kindergarten Writing Books. This one is PERFECT for the first weeks of Kinder and features scrappy little back-to-school supplies! I have revised the files so they no longer say Kindergarten Writing Book and now say My Writing Book. If you have the bundle, you may want to re-download!

5. Free Writing Activity Book 

And if you have never seen these before, hurry this one if FREE for a while so you can try it out! You can also read about how to use them HERE

Head over to Doodle Bugs Teaching to find more great 5 for Friday posts!