Fun Flip Flaps


I have just listed a new resource in my store that has taken some time to create. It started with a request to add a blank flower  to my "Word Family Fold'ems" resource. A buyer wanted to be able to make her own interactive foldables from a blank flower template. But as usual, I got carried away! 19 templates later, I have a whole collection of 'foldables' that you can use in Interactive Notebooks, as 'Craftivities' or in your own creative way!


There is a beetle - students can write content on the wing flaps and underneath.


A caterpillar....


Gumball Machine.... 



A House..... 

Train.... 




and lots more! Students can color, cut and glue them together easily to create motivating visual reminders of content for any learning area! Super fun! 

You can find them in my TpT store HERE