SaveSave

Sunday, 1 September 2013

Word Family Interactive Printable Reader

I was a wee bit excited today to find that my TpT 'following' has crept up to 3000! See what  happens when you stop looking! I could not have done it without you my friendly blog followers.

To celebrate, I am putting my store on sale for a day and also making this new print-cut-make-read reader FREE for today only! I hope you like it! It will help with the 'an' word family. 


Students colour the pictures in and find the correct page to glue them down, so that text and pictures correspond.


This was a fun one to draw!

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a great start to the week!

5 comments:

lorena said...

Thank you for the great book freebie! Congrats on your 3K+ followers! Yay!!! :)

a49erfangirl said...

Congrats on your 3K + Followers. This freebie looks adorable! I just browsed your graphics earlier today. I absolutely love them by the way :)

Mona said...

Congrats on all of those followers! I need to work on my blog...just haven't had the time!
Thank you for the book freebie! Love it! =)
Mona

Stephanie Ann at Sparkling in Kindergarten said...

Congrats of 3000 followers....you definitely deserve it! Your blog is by far one of my favorites!

Stephanie Ann
Sparkling in Kindergarten

Kinderkay said...

Thank you, Mel! This will be great when we start word families! Congratulations on your followers count!I am not surprised - you are amazing!

Cindy