Winter Mouse Art Project

With December quickly approaching I wanted to remind you of a whimsical winter mouse that your students may love to draw to bring some Christmas cheer to your classroom!

Printable steps and writing papers are now available for this project in my TPT store!

winter mouse drawing

I first shared it with you back in 2014 and you can still find the step-by-step photo directions to draw over on this post.

christmas mouse

Encourage your learners to make their art work unique by drawing more in the background. Perhaps:
  • the ground
  • the sky - stars, snow, sparkles
  • some winter accents - a tree, a gift, a star
art project december

christmas creative activity

mouse art project

If your children love drawing and creating picture art projects keep my Directed Drawing page bookmarked and check regularly for new additions! 




If you're not yet on my Newsletter Super Fan list, I'd love to have you with me so I can send you more ideas for winter and drawing!