Dinosaur Addition, Numbers, Craft and More!

My little Sam and I got crafty this morning and put together these bright dinosaurs. I used a template that I have offered for free here on my blog and glued them to bright card stock.



I have also checked another 'revision' off my list, and updated my Dino Rock number activity. This will help your students with counting, sequencing numbers and numeral identification. 


The aim is to get their dino friend to the palm tree by jumping from rock to rock. Once laminated, these make fun write'n'wipe activities. 



Dinosaur Add Up is another fun write'n'wipe activity and will help your students understand addition.

Each dinosaur card has an addition problem displayed and students trace the spikes to assist in finding the answer.


You could also use them to encourage an understanding of 'counting-on'. Ask your students to record each of the numbers in a different colour and once the first number of spikes have been traced, they can trace the other and 'count-on' to find the total. 


Find them both in my TpT store!