Thursday, 2 April 2015

Butterfly Craft and some winners!



We made this butterfly craft during the week - perfect to brighten up your classroom. Students will develop paper cutting and arranging skills as they follow the simple directions to complete the assembly. 

I have also included four different writing prompt options, in case you would like to turn this easy craft into a 'craftivity'!


I have added it to the 'Paper Craft Collection' - so if you have this, just download the update!


Congratulations to these five lucky blog readers - you scored a $10 TpT gift voucher! I have emailed you already, if you didn't receive the email, please contact me from the email address you used in the rafflecopter. 


Remember, you can enter my giveaway every single day of the month - and it is easy-peasy to enter.

Find the April giveaway HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by today friends - have a great one!