cvc Words Worksheets - Bubblegum Style!

I finally finished a file I have been working on since February! This 'Bubble Fun Words' packet will help your students read and write cvc words and become familiar with word families. 



There are 3 different worksheet styles in the gumball-themed packet of 52 worksheets!





Would you like to try one? Simply click on the image below and download one from Google Drive!


I also wanted to let you know that I have added a new reader to my 'Print Cut Make Read Ultimate Pack'.

It is called 'My Jellybeans'. Because you are such wonderful blog readers, you can try it for free for today only. Just click on any of the images below to snag it from Google Drive!

 

free jellybeans emergent reader

Find the Ultimate Pack in my TpT store - it includes this title and a growing collection of other emergent readers.

 free jellybeans emergent reader