SaveSave
SaveSave

Saturday, 27 December 2014

New Year Freebie, a New Packet and a Gift!

 

I hope you have had a wonderful week so far, full of happy times with family and perhaps indulging in a few special things!

I have had another beautiful Christmas with my family. We do not do anything too spectacular, but just being with family and having time to relax is so special to me. 

I have crammed a few things into this post, that I have been trying to blog about all week. So here goes! 

New Year will be here before we know it. You can download a revised copy of the FREEBIE that Deanna and I offered last year. You can make some fun photo booth props with these printables. Perfect for school or home!

Head over to Mrs Jump's Class to find them. 


I got time to list a new resource yesterday. It was finished last week, but with all the pre-Christmas craziness, I just didn't get time  to list it. It includes 5 'print and play' games that are SUPER easy to prepare. And when I say 'super easy' I mean you will have 5 number games/centers ready to go in a matter of minutes. There is no cutting or assembly required. I have also allowed for differentiation with most games having 2 versions of game boards - numbers to 10 and numbers to 20. 



There is a 'mitten bump' game that will have your students adding 2 or 3 dice. A 'snowball fall' game - students have to order the falling snowballs by spinning numbers in backward counting sequence. 


 

A 'play on the page' worksheet game will have your students identifying and counting up to 120 on a chart, and 'marshmallow match' will encourage your students to find the answer to simple addition problems. 

 

The 'penguin wall' game is similar, but will focus on subtraction. 


And speaking of penguins.. I have a gift for you! Your students will 'clip' the addition and subtraction problems that match each penguin. 



You can find it in my TpT store for FREE all this week - thank you so much for your support and kindness through 2014 - I appreciate all of you so much! 




If you need more resources for New Year, please head over to Blog Hoppin. Rachel has prepared a post full of links to useful resources and ideas!

Have a great day friends!

2 comments:

T Bell said...

Thanks so much for your knowledge, talent and generosity. You so rock!! Here's to a fabulous 2015 for you and your family.

Carrie Jones said...

Hi Mel! Thank you for the gift! It is adorable! Why was I not a follower on this store before today?!? I follow your graphics store, your blogs, and I am even one of your clipart addicts! Nevertheless, I believe that I "need" EVERYTHING in your stores!! Thank you again!

Carrie
i Heart Second