SaveSave

Monday, 1 December 2014

Bundles of savings!


Have you heard that TpT is having a site wide sale? You can enter the code TPTCYBER at checkout to get 10% discount on any purchase you make. To make it even better, I have put my store on sale, and discounted EVERYTHING by 20%. That means you can get 28% off anything in my store.

I love stocking up on 'bundles' during the TpT sales. They are heavily discounted to begin with, then with the seller AND site discount, it is equal to 3 super discounts at once! 

You cannot get better than that. 

In June 2009, I listed a 'growing' 'Sight Word Ultimate Collection' on eBay. I have been addicted to Mega Packs, Collections and Bundles ever since! 

Here is just a few of my bundles. 


Bundles really are so much fun! You will continue to feel the excitement of the sale long after your purchase, with many of my bundles, and others on TpT, 'growing' - which means the seller adds more to the packet over time. With a 200MB download limit, some bundles will be filled with amazing value by the time they are finished. 



You can find all my bundles, in my TpT store by clicking on the button below! 


And because I appreciate you as much as I love bundles, I have a very easy rafflecopter you can enter. I will give away 5 $10 TpT gift vouchers to make your shopping even better value!

Simply add your name and email to enter - too easy!

Happy shopping my friends!



a Rafflecopter giveaway

6 comments:

Cherie said...

I love growing bundles! Off to shop!

cheriemae@gmail.com
Fluttering through the Seasons

Shwetha said...

The bundle would be perfect for my kids. keepitsimplelearning@gmail.com

Lori Rosenberg said...

Love everything you create! Thanks for the opportunity to win!

Kristy Taxson said...

Fun!!!!
kristytaxson@gmail.com

Leah Meiser said...

Yeah! Thank you so much! lbodeen@charter.net

Terri Taylor said...

Thanks for this opportunity twinmomttaylor@cs.com