Saturday, 20 October 2012

Big Bad Wolf Craftivity

I had my first day back in the classroom yesterday. It was a great day!

Teaching Kindergarten certainly is a blessing and something I hop ego do for a very long time!
Another thing I love to do is make teaching resources. After just a short stint in the classroom, I really needed to sit down and create!

Here is something I just finished - a nice simple writing activity that will integrate well with a Fairytale study or when you teach The Three Little Pigs or Red Riding Hood

The Big Bad Wolf is a character that holds student interest and provides many discussion points! This packet includes four writing options and a simple, yet effective page topper to help you make a gorgeous display in the classroom.

Find it in my TpT store HERE

I blogged around this time last year with some other big bad wolf free writing pages - if you missed them, they are still free!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!


Ash said...

I love that anything you make for the classroom you share freely! I can't wait to use this! It is so adorable! Thanks!

Pixy Stix and Teacher Tricks

Mrs Poultney said...

Wow! How was your first day back? Did it feel like you had never left? Thanks for the freebie!
Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

~brookeb~ said...

Thanks for the cute freebies :)
Look forward to reading about how you went

Melanie - From the Pond said...

Thanks girls! It was liberating to get out into the real world again, but I have to say, I have spent most of my Saturday resting - I am exhausted! I forgot completely how busy kindergarten is! How could I forget!??