SaveSave
SaveSave

Thursday, 30 May 2013

A Couple of Spider Things


I have a few spider games in my resource collection. 

Spider Web is one of them.

This game is played with a small group of students. Each student has a game board and counters/chips. Two dice are rolled and the numbers totalled. 

A little clear plastic container works perfectly for throwing two dice.
 I recently revised this game and it now includes brighter game boards, a new worksheet and cover page!


  


Thinking of spiders and strategies for addition helped me to create this 'print, play and paste' for double numbers. You can find it for FREE in Google Drive by clicking on the image below:



Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Stefanie Galvin said...

All your hard work has inspired me to revamp my very first product on TpT - Boo! for Sight Words. Is it coincidence that that was the first time that I started using your graphics? ;)

If I ever finish working through it I will link up with you!

Stef
Miss Galvin Learns

BaysideMathTeacher said...

I couldn't agree more with Stefanie! I need to re-vamp my original items so badly but there is never enough time it seems!

LOVE the dice in the container. Saw Brooke's post on this ages ago and kept a mental note :)

Liz - BaysideMathTeacher

Sharon Dudley said...

Mel, this is really cute! I'm always looking for new games to teach addition.

Recently EdWorld Exchange has come on the scene, and I revised my Word Family Unit to make it more complete with new graphic organizers to really give students a better chance to get to know the word families.

If you have a spare second, I'd love it if you stopped by and visited my blog.

Your latest follower,

Sharon Dudley, NBCT
Teaching with Sight