SaveSave
SaveSave

Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Nursery Rhymes and Paper Craft


If you have somehow missed my Primary Freebie on TpT, grab it today. It is coming up on 5 years since I started on TpT and I think a change is in order. Or at least a freshen up! It is a Jack and Jill Teaching Kit, and inside is a cute little paper craft.Colour the template pieces. 

Cut a slit in a paper plate and fold in half. 


Stick on 'the hill'!


Slide in Jack and Jill


Attach a split pin (brad)


Staple on the sides.. and off they go to get their pail of water!



I am working on some Nursery Rhyme graphics at the moment. Little Bo Peep is done, you can find them at TpT HERE


And you can try to win Humpty, over at my graphics blog!







5 comments:

Mrs Poultney said...

That is so cute and easy to do, I love it, I think I love all your activities...another one to my wishlist :)

Tania
Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

Polliwog Place said...

These are great. There are so many possibilities. I know my kiddos would love to use them as little puppets to retell stories.
Polliwog Place

Mel FromthePond said...

Thanks for your comments ladies :)

cindi said...

these are great. I teach ELLs and they usually come to school without any nursery rhyme knowledge. These sweet graphics will help bring them, to life.
CIndi
Diary of a Grateful Teacher

Tammy Ferrell said...

SO SO SO cute!!! My little girl will LOVE this!! What a great idea!!!

Tammy
”Dots” of Fun!
1...2...3...Teach With Me