Sunday, 24 June 2012

be Happy


I made this cute borders set this morning, and the combination of the colours and scribble effect made me very happy! It got me thinking about what makes us happy, and these are the top 3 things I think make me happy. I heard this list (or something very similar) on a morning TV show one day, and I have always remembered them. You can download this poster by right clicking and saving on the image. It is for your personal and classroom use only, and may not be redistributed.

What makes you happy?

If you would like to see my Polka Scribble Borders, they are listed at TpT HERE They will add a splash of happiness to your next classroom or resource file project!

5 comments:

Sara Soucy said...

So cute!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Elizabeth said...

I love them :)

Elizabeth
Fun in Room 4B

Jennifer Tilton said...

I love all your graphics!
Jennifer
kindertrips

AthenaPhoenix said...

So cute! Love the border and the font! Did you make the font as well?

✪Crystal✪
Strive to Sparkle

Melanie - From the Pond said...

Thanks so much for the comments. The font is 'Elephants in Cherry Trees' by Kevin and Amanda. I purchased a commercial license so I dont need to remember to credit them, but I dont mind letting you know :)