Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Sticky Note Secret Number

Before you get to the freebie, I have to ask you very kindly to please stop by the Best of the Web and check us out! We were recently very humbled to be featured alongside some amazing other blogs. What a cool site! I had a great time looking through all the other editions of 'Best of the Web' and finding some very cool new blogs to follow.



This was an idea I just HAD to get out of my head today.... you can download it for FREE from Google Docs HERE
It is a little activity to help your studensts think about numbers. You could use it with a wide range of student abilities, as it is open-ended and students can write a number of their choice (amke sur ethey are working alongside someone of similar ability).



I hope your students have fun with Secret Number!

7 comments:

Mrs. Parker said...

Congratulations! I love your blog and glad others do too. :)

Jennifer Tilton said...

What a super cute activity that really makes them think and problem solve!
Jennifer
kindertrips

April Kreitzer Wolfe said...

Love this activity. Thanks for sharing.

APril
Wolfelicious

Miss Trayers said...

Great idea! Is there no end to the uses for sticky notes?! Thank you for sharing!

NotJustChild'sPlay

Dawn Hilburn said...

Love this idea! Thanks for sharing!
First Grade Shenanigans

Mrs Poultney said...

I play this game with my kids already but I love that you have added the house to number!
Tania
Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

Ms. Kerri said...

Love this activity! Thanks for sharing.
Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten