Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Ladybug Match

We have revised one of our original products "Ladybug Match"  - I think this was the product for which I first attempted to make my own graphics. I have cleaned up the graphics a little and added a worksheet to the file, along with a template for a cute ladybug paper craft.
I also just listed it on the TpT website for the first time.

If you have purchased this in the past from my website, let me know and I will verify the original sale and send you an updated version for free!

If you would like a free copy of this file, just be one of the first two people to comment here! You can email me your email - admin@fromthepond.com

It may take me a few hours to get back to you - it is close to midnight here and I am off to bed :)


2 comments:

Mrs. I said...

This looks cute! I would love to have it!

Cathy I.
mrsirwinsclass@gmail.com

kandiapple said...

I'd love a copy! Thanks-kandice