Coffee Week


Hi friends! 

If you have been following me on Instagram for a while, you will know that I am really enjoying making my (yay-oh-my-goodness-I-am-so happy-I-finally-got-one-and-am-a teeny-tiny-bit-excited) very own teacher-home-workspace all happy, pretty and 'just right' for me!

This includes procrasti-nspired weekly changes, many pen and pencil purchase and creative nooks where I stick up all kinds of bits and bobs that are either inspiring me or keeping me focussed. 

For next week I have another simple week planner - coffee mug themed.

You can print it out and use it too! Find it in google drive HERE

I've seen people using them in such creative ways - planner add-ons, diary bookmarks etc 

If you love making plans and lists, you might also like my 'Plan Teach Inspire' pack over at TpT! Find it be clicking on the image below. 


To find my previous posts about what is #onmyteacherdesk or workspace, look HERE

Have fun making your space (however big or small) happy, creative, vibrant and perfect for YOU!


Thanks so much for stopping by - please tag me on Instagram if you use the planner - I would love to see it! Have a lovely day.

- Mel x