Saturday, 19 January 2013

Five Fab Friday Freebies (Fonts Edition)

 photo fivefavefonts_zps39a7414c.jpg
 
Each Friday we do a 'Five Fab Friday Frogspot Freebies' post to feature some great teacher resources we have found through the week.
 
Today I thought I would feature five of my current favourite fonts - that are fabulous and free!

Although these fonts are free to download, they may have special terms-of-use associated with them for commercial use, so check to make sure before you use them.

The "FSF" fonts can be found at our graphics blog, on the right sidebar for download
and the KG fonts can be found over at Kimberly Geswein's blog. I have the KG site on my favourites bar and check in daily!
 
Frog Spot Five Freebies

I would love to know your current favourite font - be sure to leave a comment and let me know!



2 comments:

~brookeb~ said...

I am loving KG Lego House - I bought a commercial license and I seem to be using it on everything!

Jessica Fredrickson said...

Thanks for sharing! :) I am in love with Pea Ellie Bellie from Kevin & Amanda, I just can't get over how cute it is.

~Jessica
Fun in PreK-1