Love-a-Bug Screen Wallpaper

Ladybugs are one of my most favorite things to draw! I've added some love bugs to my screens this week and I can't wait to share it with you too. Make your home and classroom electronic boards, iPads, computers and phones happy and bright this week with these cuties:





Simply download the images from google drive from the links below. Store them on your camera roll and choose them for your screen saver and/or wallpaper!

Find the Computer Screensaver HERE
and the Phone Screensaver HERE

{These are for your personal use only and cannot be redistributed or shared}

Coordinating Printables

I've also added this design, in print quality to the 'Banner and Paper' pack. This pack allows you to coordinate your home office or classroom elements with printable papers, folder covers and banner pennants.


I slipped it into the cover of my new teacher diary and love how it looks!


Do you love decorating your teacher desk space?
Find more posts and goodies for your 'teacher space' HERE
Find more screen wallpapers HERE
Thank you so much for visiting us here on the blog. Have a beautiful, happy week.