Polar Bear Winter Wallpaper

Polar Bear Wallpaper

Hi! Hello! Luvya! Mwah! I'm sending you all. the. love. from my screen to yours this week with my new screen wallpaper - Polar Bears! Having a new fresh background on my screen every week makes me excited to get my work done. Or at least get started. 

We'd  love to share it with you too. Pop it on your home and classroom electronic boards, iPads, computers and phones.


Simply download the images from google drive from the links below. Store them on your camera roll and choose them for your screen saver and/or wallpaper!

Find the Computer Screensaver HERE
and the Phone Screensaver HERE

{These are for your personal use only and cannot be redistributed or shared}

I'd love to share more wallpapers with you - find out how to get them directly to your inbox on this post!