SaveSave

Saturday, 3 December 2016

Font Update + A Free Font


I added a few new fonts to my Big Bundle today! This one is called Gingerbread, and like all my  fonts has a whimsical handwritten feel. 


Pond Karanie has a pretty curly tail on each letter. 


Pond Once in a Lifetime has a little double dash detail. 


And Pond Strong Coffee is bold, yet neat!


I also added to my POND FREE collection, with Dawn. You can download it here from my blog, by scrolling down the page and finding the link in the right hand sidebar or heading over to TpT to find it in my store


If you have the bundle, simply re-doawnload for the new additions. 


I also found time today (in between adding decorations to our Christmas tree) to digitise my newest scrappy winter drawings! 

I've grouped 4 new listings into a 'Super Saver Set'


These were a lot of fun to draw and I hope they bring a touch of scrappy cuteness to YOUR next creation!

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a lovely weekend! 

- Mel x