10 & 20 Frames for Christmas




I go a little crazy for Christmas - can you tell?! 

We are not overly 'celebratory' in Australia in the holiday sense, but Christmas would be the exception. It coincides with the end of the school year, and as well as all the traditions of the festive season we are also celebrating the end of many yearly activities and commitments. 


My 'December' ten and twenty frame activities would have to be one of my favourite creations. I loved making these and getting them out to practice counting and numbers to 20. 


You can use them as activity cards, or task cards along with the included worksheets. Use them with dry erase markers, play dough or small tokens or counters. Once students have written the matching number of dots into each frame - use them for games! Matching, ordering and sorting. Even addition and subtraction. 


Find them in a bundle in my TpT store HERE


Santa's Sleigh Drop is another fun math counting frame activity in my store and it is still FREE! If you do not have it yet, add it to your collection for lots of festive fun!



Thanks so much for stopping by today, have a great Monday!

- Mel x