SaveSave
SaveSave

Saturday, 29 October 2016

Five for Friyay

It's Fri-yay! Time for Five-for-Friday!

1. Silver Lining
The best part of switching to 3rd grade this year has been finding literally millions of more things to make and explore! You-beauty! 

New game 'Find a Number' in my TpT collection for 3 digit numbers. 


2. Boxes
Another awesome result - I have a perfect excuse to buy more organisational boxes and spend glorious hours with my label maker. Thank you universe. 



3. Burger Cake
Last weekend I went to a party to say Happy Birthday to a beautiful 5 year old boy! Here is his cake. How awesome is that?!?


4. Positively Blooming
More flowers are blooming. Ah-ah-ah-choooooooo. Spring, I "LOVE" you. 


5. Jamberry 
Got me like... Officially addicted. This set is 'Fine China'. 
Think I will make myself a darling little cup of tea to match. 


Thanks so much for stopping by sweet friends, see you soon!




2 comments:

Crystal @Primary on the Prowl said...

Is it ok that I'm jealous of your spring while I'm looking down a cold, dark hallway of fall/winter? Also, I love Jamberry! I used to be a consultant but found that I just couldn't swing the 2nd-2nd job on top of teaching and TPT! It's a great company though
Primary On The Prowl

Beti Kempa said...

I like the Find a Number Game with the dice. Hands on games are so good for kids. Thanks for sharing.
Beti
Once a Teacher, Always a Teacher