SaveSave
SaveSave

Thursday, 9 June 2016

Paper Craft Bundle


A few years ago, I made a 'growing bundle' of my paper crafts. I keep adding to it, and will stop when it gets to 200MB. It is still only 113MB!

Today I added a 'Robots Rock' craft where students have to think of 3 arguments to support the statement 'I think robots rock because...'. 

If you own the bundle, you will find it revised in your 'My Purchases' access tab!



And for one day only, I have set the bundle at 50% off to celebrate the almost-half-way point of the bundle! Find it in my TpT store HERE


Have a wonderful day friends, and thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Carrie Jones said...

Cute, Mel! I need to be notified about your blog posts by email. I seem to miss them even during my summer break! Of ALL of the blogs in the world, yours is one of my favs! Your artwork is WAY cute and your ideas for activities are brilliant! Love that you are teaching 2nd now. I have been teaching 2nd for 8 years now! Have a great day!