Saturday, 14 May 2016

Five for Friday - 12th May 2016


Finally! I LOVE Five for Friday and am loving that I have made time this week to link up! 

1. Mother's Day
Last Sunday I had a wonderful day with my family.


2. It's getting cold!
I can feel the approach of winter on my morning walks. I live on a hillside, and last week I walked under some low lying clouds. 


3. A friend for lunch

You may know about my aversion to brown/gray feathered creatures....... BUT this guy had enough blue feathers to be considered a welcome guest. So pretty.


4. Cookies Yum Yum!
I added a new 'mathtivity' to my resource collection. This munching friend will help your students understand the concept of subtraction. 


5. Happy Weekend

It is time to rest and recharge! Enjoy your weekend!


Thanks so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day. 

Head over to Kacey's blog to find more 5 for Friday posts.