SaveSave
SaveSave

Saturday, 12 July 2014

Say It, Build It, Write It!

Happy Saturday! I could not sleep last night. Wide awake. Wide. 

My eyes had kind of become stuck in this very unnatural, wide, awestruck, staring-with-mouth-open,  position - after a day of Vegas photo stalking admiring. There was no way they were going to sleep easily.

So I finished up one of my many started-but-never-completed projects as I waited patiently to get tired. 

At close to midnight, I got the 'sorry adobe just crashed unexpectedly' message. Nice. Somehow adobe knows when I have a few spare hours of my life to repeat a few hours of my life. 

Anyhow, I got it finished and would love you to have a sample!


There are 21 different worksheets, each featuring a different vowel-consonant word family. Most of the words featured are cvc, but some ccvc words are also used. Students will sound-out and 'build' the word, but you don;t have to worry about getting the glue and scissors out! These would be a perfect follow up to a building activity, where students have used letter blocks to make words. 

Find the full set on TpT, on sale for today only:


And you can try a sample, by clicking on the image below:


Thanks so much for stopping by - see you soon!

3 comments:

T Bell said...

Sorry for your insomnia, but thanks so much for the great freebie. Love this idea! You are so creative. I too have been "stalking" all the Vegas photos and posts, and I'm not even a teacher! (homeschool mum and occupational therapist) Everyone looked like they were having so much fun! thursdaytook@hotmail.com

TheElementary MathManiac said...

Looks like another great product!

Tara
The Math Maniac

Luv My Kinders said...

These look great! Great way to review with my kiddos. Thanks so much for sharing. I am heading over to put them in my cart.

~Laura
Luv My Kinders