SaveSave

Thursday, 24 July 2014

Alphabet Find It Trace It Worksheets + A Freebie!

Does a Kindergarten teacher love anything more than alphabet resources!? I have a blog post planned for next week to show you how I store my enormous collection of alphabet work, which I have spent nearly 18 years collecting! The crazy thing is, I never feel like I have enough! 


Here is one of the pages from this file. Each worksheet features a different picture of something that has the beginning single sound made by the focus letter of the alphabet (except x - I have included a fox).

Students look over the picture and identify all the letters and trace them when they find them. I have made this worksheet as clear and uncluttered as possible so that students can focus on the letter shapes.

This is a similar to a 'find and color' except your students will actually be getting some letter formation practice as well as letter identification- which is essential!

After tracing, students can also shade or paint (with watercolours) the picture. Use crayons for the painting, and it would make a nice wax-resist. 



You can find this complete file in my TpT store HERE

If you would like to try a sample, download this mouse page, by clicking on the image below:


I am having a few giveaways and announcements on Facebook this week, so be sure to follow me there!


Thank you so much for stopping by, I will see you soon!



3 comments:

ronnie said...

Thank you.

Angela said...

I love how these could be laminated and used as part of a centre to provide lots of practice!

Julie McKown said...

These look great! Love the repetition involved with finding and tracing each one! Thank you!
Little Literacy Learners