Five Fab Graphics Freebies!

OK, I know this post says Saturday, and it is supposed to be 'Friday' Freebies... but seriously, I thought it was Friday all day until my husband politely told me I was a day out. Does that happen to you over the holidays? Really, I don't think I had a clear idea of what day it was at all, it just kinda felt a little like Friday.

5 fab friday freebies

Anyways... here are 5 free offerings from our graphics store: Graphics From the Pond

These can be used commercially by teacher-authors. Please check out our terms of use here.

1. Big Dot Digital Papers - free

Use these for backgrounds on posters - just add a white rectangle to type into!

Big Dot Digi Papers

2. Fuzzy Bump Crayon Borders - free

Layer these behind text for posters and page frames.

Crayon Fuzzy Borders

Perfect for worksheets that contain student activities - they will not take up too much space or distract your students.

Edge it Frames

4. Pond Free Boss Font

Fun and decorative for titles and posters - our fonts provide some whimsical scrappiness to your next project.

Free commercial fonts

5. Free wavy heart borders

A delicate edge with a pop or color for your next project. 

Free page boarders