Five Fab Freebies #2

Frog Spot Five Freebies

Another Friday has rolled around... is it just me or do you feel like it was last Friday just yesterday.. I have had another busy week, and once again am in awe of the wonderful new teacher sellers joining TpT and sharing their fabulous freebies with the world!

Here are five fab freebies I found today by wonderful TpT'ers

1. Shelley Lovett has listed some cool pre writing trace cards. I am in love with Write'n'Wipe cards at the moment. My daughter loves doing them here at home, and I also use them extensively in my classroom when I am teaching. These ones will be great for my niece, who is just starting to take an interest in writing. She starts school next year (January 2013).

2. Teacher Tam has listed some awesome borders to use on your next Halloween themed teaching resource. She has amazingly simple terms of use and Tam has included heaps of variety in this free set to help you create beautiful resources.

3. Tangled Up In Teaching has a Bully Bucket resource for free and it looks wonderful! Bullying is an issue very close to my heart. I despise bullies and all forms of bullying. I think it is wonderful that children are now able to learn about bullying and how to talk about it and hopefully deal with it. This free tool helps to promote a safe sharing environment in the classroom. Students can feel empowered to share their concerns about bullies at anytime.

4. The Happy Teacher has a very impressive free collection of skip counting posters for you to download. You can print these chevron themed posters on white card stock, or you can simply project them on your screen for quick skip counting/multiples practise!

I get SO much extra use our of all the 'pdf printables' that I purchase from TpT by opening them up on my Smartboard. It is amazing how you can transform something like a pdf flashcards file into an interactive activity by using the Smartboard pens and class discussion. Where would we be without our boards?

5. MrsKsClass has this very simple, but totally awesome printable for your nut free classroom. I can only presume that US schools are similar to our Australian schools - mostly nut free. We have so many students with nut allergies, it is safer to keep peanut products our of school. This poster will help your students remember to follow your policy.

I do hope you love these freebies as much as I did, and leave some lovely feedback for the sellers to show how much you appreciate them sharing with you :) Have you found any wonderful freebies lately? Leave me a comment to show me.

I have just posted two new free fonts on my graphics blog, head over there if you would like to check them out!