Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Little Houses

I was experimenting with shapes and effects in my graphics programs today and came up with these houses in the process. You can download them for free! The clear basic shapes will be perfect for worksheets and activities - you can add numbers or letters to the door, windows or roof. I am planning a more detailed and colour set, so keep a look out.

I am making progress on my to-do list, and will have some electricity, rectangle fractions, magnets and 'children of the world' graphics to list very soon. I have some wonderful followers who keep giving me suggestions for more graphics. If you have any, please let me know, I will add them to the to-do list...............gotta love those lists - I would be lost without them.


Click HERE to download the graphics set for free at TeacherspayTeachers


I came up with this worksheet using the graphics, for my daughter, who just LOVES colouring and drawing at the moment. I cannot believe the progress she has made in drawing over the last few months - I will post some examples soon - I am so proud of her. It is nice to see children develop their own special and unique gifts and talents. Download your copy of this worksheet form Google Docs,
 HERE

Please check out the entries in the TeacherspayTeachers design competition. And if you feel so inclined, vote for my entry by 'liking' it. You can find it on Facebook by clicking on the image below.

1 comment:

applesandabcs said...

I love the little houses!

Michelle

Apples and ABC's