Sweet Ice Cream Wallpaper

Ice Cream Wallpaper

I had fun making a fun new version of one of my earliest screen wallpapers for my computer this weekend and would love to share it with you! 

I've softened the colors and added some more hearts along with a few extra sweet words! I hope you love the new version!

ice cream wallpaper

I find adding a new fun wallpaper to my screens helps put me in a positive mood for a fresh new week and I appreciate that so many of you have said that you feel the same too! 

Simply download the images from google drive from the links, store them on your camera roll and choose them for your screen saver and/or wallpaper!

I love sharing these designs here from my blog, but please be reminded that they are for your personal use only and you cannot redistribute them, use them commercially or on-share them.

Here they are:




Have a lovely day and a sweet new week!