5 More Free Fonts For You

From 2012 to 2018 I made fonts! Handwritten fonts. I started making them on the iPad. Most of them are scrappy, imperfect and look like someone wrote them - because I made them that way! Often they are the perfect little complement to a larger overall design that I am working on in a project, so many of you have told me that too. 

All of my fonts were given a little makeover in 2018 to remove a few stray edges, make the spacing more consistent and generally make them smoother overall. But they absolutely retain their 'written by a teacher or child' feel! 

I want to remind you of 5 of my free ones. Check out our Terms of Use and find them all in our store - free for you to use.


free fonts for teachers

1. Pond Free Me

free font

2. Pond Free Time

free scrappy font

4. Pond Free Lovely

free font

5. Pond Free Mud

free commercial font


I hope you love adding these to your collection and that they make the perfect final touch to something you're working on!