Happy Bee Screensaver

A few weeks ago I shared some new fun bee designs throughout my creative work. I wanted to add the same bright bee energy to my workspace. I've added a bee screensaver to my computer and devices for this week.


We 'd love to share this fun new design with you too. It is just perfect for your classroom electronic boards, iPads, computers and phones.

Simply download the images from google drive from the links below. Store them on your camera roll and choose them for your screen saver and/or wallpaper!

Find the Computer Screensaver HERE
and the Phone Screensaver HERE

{These are for your personal use only and cannot be redistributed or shared}

Do you love having lovely cute fun designs on your tote bags, mugs, notebooks, cushions and pencil cases?


You are in the right place! I do too. Hop over to our Red Bubble store and find our little bee friend on a range of lovely items.

Thank you so much for visiting us here on the blog. Have an energetic and happy week!