Ho Ho Ho Wallpaper

I got all Christmassy in my teacher home office this week! I added some new banners, created some super easy snowflakes from paper doilies and of course, changed my screen wallpaper.




I love having changeable accents within my home office to help create a space where I am excited about and happy to be.

I'm so glad to be able to share this week's 'Ho Ho Ho' screensaver with you. Simply download the images from google drive from the links below. Store them on your camera roll and choose them for your screen saver and/or wallpaper!


I've added a print quality paper, pennant banner and binder/book cover in the growing bundle that coordinates with the screen wallpaper if you'd love to be matchy-matchy with me.


Find the computer wallpaper in google drive,  HERE

and the phone wallpaper HERE

If you have the Ultimate Banner and Paper Pack, the new additions are waiting for you now.




I am off to catch the last few hours of this glorious Sunday with my family.

Have a lovely day sweet friends.

- Mel x
SaveSave