Five Finds for Friday

I'm linking up with Kacey for Five for Friday to share 5 fantastic finds from this week! 

I found these cute little treat holders while I was grocery shopping - perfect to enhance engagement in learning centers. Click on the image below for a free Carrot Crunch game!


I prettied up my office with a cupcake hangy-from-the-ceiling-thingy. 


I created a new banner to help me get organized for the week ahead! Click below to find it on sale today.


How cute are these ice-cream erasers!?! $2, how could I come home without them?


If you love storage and teaching resources, these are a match made in heaven. Stackable storage with a flip-lid AND cute little top tray to hold bits and bobs. They are HALF PRICE at Woolworths this week! Hurry! 


This is not a sponsored post, I just enjoy sharing the things I love and that make my teacher-heart happy!


Head over to Doodle Bugs for more Five for Friday posts!

- Mel x