Never Quit

never quit your daydream


Today's random thoughts

I love a good daydream and have several through the day. 

Working on our big dreams is hard sometimes. Things will come by and almost make you stop.

But slow is always better than still. Just try slow for a while instead and your moments will quickly return.

Here is a little coloring page I made today that your students might like to color and display after a discussion on dreams, goals, aspirations and plans.

motivational coloring poster


dream coloring page

Download from Google Drive HERE



For more ideas from my Color Create Motivate series, head over to my TpT store HERE



Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'm off to have a little night dream.

- Mel xSaveSave

Never Quit Your Daydream

Over in the Premium Coloring Club I have made a page for you to color based on the sketch I did today! I hope you love it!

daydream coloring page