SaveSave
SaveSave

Monday, 28 November 2016

Banners, a Freebie and a Sale .. oh my!



A few random things to make note of today!

#1 - Don't forget the TpT sale. 

Enter the code CYBER2016 at checkout to score 28% off in both my resources and clipart stores. 

#2 New Classroom Banners

I made 2 new banners this week, to use as collaborative fact displays in the classroom. Each student can find 1 different fact about either reindeer or penguins, and write it on their pennant. Display with the lettered banner and you have your display done for the week! 

   

You can also just use the lettered pennants for a bulletin board header or focus wall!


I created a new growing bundle for these 'Fact Banners' after several requests and many more ideas to  get working on!



#3 Pinning Pages + A Freebie

I've also bundled my 'Pinning Page' packets! Click below to find them and remember - you can save 28% off for the next 2 days.  


If you have not tried pinning before, it is a lot of fun - but be sure to set up some very clear and reinforced guidelines for working with sharp pins. 


Click below to download a free penguin pinning page from Google Drive for FREE! 




Thanks so much for stopping by today, I do wish you a fabulous start to your week! 

- Mel x


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave