New Clipart

Hi friends! I am quickly checking in with some new clipart sets in my TpT store!

Scrappy Jungle Tiger includes 3 whimsical tigers and some accent pieces:


Scrappy Topper Kids are perfect for worksheets and resources that just need a pop of 'scrappy' in the corner.


Scrappy Little Writers were a request, as an addition to a little writing girl in one of my monthly sets. This collection will provide you with 20 different scrappy kids to choose from (10 designs, 2 skin tone options).


And the first 5 of my 'Edge It Color' sets have been listed. These have been on my to-do for a LONG time - it is great to have some ready. The first mini bundle includes all of the first 5 sets and it is heavily discounted today - hooray! 







Thank you so much for stopping by today, I wish you a fabulous and fun day with your class!