Five Paper Craft Freebies


During 2010-2011 I 'met' a fellow seller in the TpT seller forums, Pam. She had a blog called The Vintage Teacher. I helped Pam with quite a few things for her teaching resources and it gave me great joy to know that I was helping someone on the other side of the world and that in a small way I was helping her to achieve some dreams. We sent emails back and forth for a while, and while she never shared too much detail, I got a sense that Pam was not in a great way. Sadly, Pam passed away last year, but her blog and TpT store remain so we can all still celebrate the wonderful things she did. Every Friday she would help promote fellow TpT sellers with her 'Five Friday Freebies', and I was lucky to get a spot on her blog a few times.
I never got the chance to say goodbye to Pam, or ever really 'meet' her, but I do think about her often.

Today, I am going to blog about FIVE fabulous freebies, rather than just one in honour of Pam!

1. Free Shape Dinosaur Paper Craft

Make a dinosaur from 2D shapes in this cut and paste activity with a paper circle!
dinosaur paper craft freebie

2. Free Circle Christmas Tree Craft

Use a paper circle to make a festive winter tree, perfect for Christmas!

3. Free Hug Bug Craft

An adorable baby bug to squeezy hug!

4. Scarecrow One Page Craft

Use just one piece of paper and craft stick to make a scarecrow!

5.  Free Santa Koala One Page Craft

Christmas just got cuter with our free one page craft Santa Koala!