I've Learned....

Life in Special Education is celebrating all we have learned this year. I thought I might join in too! So far this year (we are only half way through our school year in Australia). So here we go....

Let's learn today








































I've learned:

  1. The person acting like a child in a situation is not always a child.
  2. Sometimes the child that I may be apprehensive about teaching, just turns out to be totally, absolutely, I’m-so-glad-I-met-you interesting!
  3. In the end, it is the effort I put in as a teacher that makes the difference.
  4. Talk, talk, talk to parents, they are a wealth of information on the little darlings.
  5. I can never have too many laminating pouches, ink toner cartridges, plastic pouches or files.
  6. Most of the time, simple is best.
  7. If something is going not-quite-right in life, I can always turn the music on and do the Hokey Pokey!
  8. Winners never, ever, ever, in a million years, let a fall keep them from climbing.
  9. Children will do just about anything for a Smartie or Jelly Bean J
  10. My classroom is at its best when I over-prepare and then just go with the flow!