Friday, 9 November 2012

5 Fab Friday Freebies From my Faves!

Frog Spot Five Freebies
 
This is a special edition of our Friday freebies - I have selected five of my all-time favourite TeacherspayTeachers sellers and found one of their freebies that I know you will love as much as me. I have so many favourite sellers on TpT, it was hard to choose, so no doubt, I will do another fave seller edition!
 
The delightful DeeDee Wills has

PotO'Gold Positional Words Treasure Hunt
in her store for you to download free.
Students will go on a scavenger hunt looking for the missing pot o' gold. They will have fun using the positional word clues to lead them to the prize. Use it as a whole group activity or a math station. This caught my eye today as I did positional language with my kinders today. I can't wait to print this one off to add to my file for 'position'.
The very talented Cindy (aka KinderKay) has a

Draw,Cut, Create, Write DOG Literacy pack FREEBIE
and let me tell you, it is super cute!
Included in this file are step by step directions to create a dog - 2 levels of writing paper upon which to form the dog and write about it - 4 posters with sentences using the number words one, two, three, and four and a full colour cover for creation of a class book
This is a must have, particularly if you are teaching a unit of work on pets or animals.
Lovely Lita Lita has
 
yep, you read correctly - FREE! And whats more, it is A-dorable!
The always-happy Hadar (aka Miss Kindergarten) has a very cute and colourful


I am in-love with all things 'rainbow' and this will be a colourful and fun way for your students to learn the number combinations that make ten.
The seriously SMART Lisa Rombach, has for you Smartboard loving teachers, a

This SmartBoard Lesson includes 11 pages including a detailed lesson plan, interactive pages, link to a triangle song/video, and a worksheet for your students.


I hope you have had a wonderful week, and enjoy looking at these super freebies and the A+ stores that these wonderful ladies have on TeacherspayTeachers!

2 comments:

Miss Kindergarten said...

Thanks for the shout out Mel! And I am always happy :)

Rikki said...

These are awesome! Thanks for letting us know about these amazing products!!
ą®Rikki
The Hive