Can you believe we're already here? I hope you've had a wonderful July and are ready for another month of fun learning ideas! I've been busy creating and sharing lots of new resources and updates, so if you've missed anything recently, this quick list of links will help you catch up in just a few minutes.
- New Kitten Scissor Skills Craft pack
- I am an Apple reader added to the bundle
- Handwriting with Apple Tree action rhyme
- Happy Everyday Pinning Pack - 30 new fun designs to pin for fine motor
- Zig Zag Apple Wallpaper sent to you on the newsletter
- Fun new Ice Cream Cups for math play discovered
- Snowmen Counting on Math Warm up idea
- Cookie Drawing added to the Super Sweet Directed Drawing Pack
- August Doodle Challenge started - join the newsletter for September!
- 5 new posters added to the Alphabet and Sound Wall
