Wrist Wraps - Cute and Easy Classroom Rewards


Our Wrist Wraps will make acknowledging positive student behavior and achievement fun, engaging and easy-to-prep!

We have carefully illustrated 10 gorgeous bands and provided them in color and blackline versions for you to simply print and cut. Wrap them around the wrists of your students and apply a piece of tape or dab of glue to secure.


Included in this file so far are the following brag bands:
  • Great work
  • Well done
  • I am wonderful
  • I am a super star
  • I am kind
  • I am an awesome helper
  • I worked hard today
  • I do not give up
  • I am amazing
  • I did excellent work

Little learners would love to color a blackline version using crayons or bright pencils before you wrap it on their wrist! 


In each of the 10 designs, we've provided 5 different color choices.