Bear Coloring Pages

Christmas Bear Coloring Page Free

Have you been over to our website to check out the Coloring Club? It started because I had a huge number of lovely fans who tuned in every Saturday over on Instagram to watch me draw. So many of them wanted my illustrations to color - themselves or for their little ones. We've also shared coloring pages here on our blog since it started. 

I wanted to show you the pages I drew (and Brett added to the library) yesterday! Also, remind you that it is free to join the club

Coloring Page Christmas Bear Free

I drew a Christmas bear and a family of three bears!

3 Bears Coloring Page Free

Speaking of bears, I have a post back HERE for a lovely book called Three Bears.

Teddy Bear Coloring Page Free


Do you have an idea for my next coloring page? Don't hesitate to let us know. I'll be back soon to share a favorite bear book of ours and some more teaching ideas.