Cute Mini Week Plans are Back

We had a request for some more of the cute mini week plans I used to share here on the blog. Absolutely - any excuse to make something fresh fun and cute to use at my desk or in my planner - right?!

How to use the mini week planners

These printable planners were originally created to be a to-do list for the wall adjacent to my desk. A follower on Instagram asked me about it and we made it available for download. For a few months I made one each week. 
Followers have shared that they use them similarly to me, others use them:
  • in planners and diaries 
  • in student journals
  • in the classroom
  • for goal setting, planning or to do lists

I'd love to know how you use them too! Here is a crayon box themed week plan for you to brighten your week (or next)!

Crayonbox Week Planner



Simply print and cut. I have included both color and blackline versions. 

Find it here in google drive: Crayonbox Printable Week Wall Planner

Other mini week planners

Find more of these printable cuties here on the blog.