Sun Fun Screen Wallpaper


I made this warm and happy sun-shiny design for my screen wallpapers this week.

Popping a fun new design on my screens each week is a lovely fun way to become inspired and reinvigorated to work!





I 'd love to share this new design with you so you can add some sunshine to your home and classroom electronic boards, iPads, computers and phones this week.

Simply download the images from google drive from the links below. Store them on your camera roll and choose them for your screen saver and/or wallpaper!


Find the Computer Screensaver HERE
and the Phone Screensaver HERE


{These are for your personal use only and cannot be redistributed or shared}
I've also added the design, in print quality to the 'Banner and Paper' pack. This pack allows you to coordinate your home office or classroom elements with printable papers, folder covers and banner pennants.





Find more posts and goodies for your 'teacher space' HERE

Find more screen wallpapers HERE

I am off to enjoy a little Sunday sunshine with my family.

Wishing you a beautiful happy week!

- Mel x