Snow Friends Wallpaper

I know it is winter for many of you so after the sunshine of last week I thought I would create a little winter themed design for this week's wallpapers. 


Adding a new fun screen to my home office each week helps me refocus and feel creative.

I'd love to share these screensavers with you too. Simply download the images from google drive from the links below. Store them on your camera roll and choose them for your screen saver and/or wallpaper!




Find the Computer Screensaver HERE

and the Phone Screensaver HERE


{These are for your personal use only and cannot be redistributed or shared}

Find more posts and goodies for your 'teacher space' HERE

Find more screen wallpapers HERE

I am off to catch a Sunday afternoon movie with my family. Wishing you a lovely day too!

- Mel x